Editor Picks


widgeo.net

Saturday, December 31, 2016

THE WORDS OF THE OWNER OF KINGDOM

                       CHAPTER - I

1. Let all the nations hear,
    The Kingdom which hath appeared unto me,
2. For many a time, my earthy being
    Hath strived to understan the meaning;
    But in despair it hath perished.
3. From eternity to eternity,
    The Lord's love hath revealed unto me,
    The meaning of all.
4. The motionless Sun, and the ever moving Earth
    Maketh the changeful time.
5. Under the influence of time, 
    There is no rest.
6. O my earthy nature,
    Look everything around thy dwelling place,
    None is satisfied of what's been achieved.
7. I have now crossed over to the land,
    Beyond the changeful times,
    Which hath no need of the Sun, nor of the Moon
    To shine in it.
8. Before the mountains and the land were formed,
    I had received the eternal blessing.
9. Along with time i no longer change,
    My share of treasures, in the Eternal Father

No comments:

Post a Comment